A General Information
1. Q: Can we withdraw from the Exhibition ahead of schedule, and take away our publicity materials and exhibits?
A: According to the regulations of the Organizing Committee, all exhibitors should pay equal attention to the public open days and to the days for business talks, and should not withdraw from the exhibition ahead of schedule for any reasons.
2. Q: Can I enter the exhibition hall with the “EXHIBITOR Pass” during the construction period?
A: Yes, exhibitors can enter the exhibition halls on the strength of the “EXHIBITOR Pass” during the construction period (November 13-15).
3. When and where can I get my EXHIBITOR pass and Official Directory?
A: If you’re the leader of a delegation who has directly signed up with CITM Organizing Committee, or an independent exhibitor, you can register at the Registration Center and get the EXHIBITOR passes and other relevant materials.
If you are not the leader of a delegation who has directly signed up with CITM Organizing Committee, nor an independent exhibitor, you may contact your delegation leader to get your EXHIBITOR pass and Official Directory.
4. Q: What should I do if I cannot get in touch with our delegation leader at CITM?
A: CITM Organizing Committee suggests that you should get the mobile phone number of your delegation leader before leaving for CITM, which will help you contact him or her at any time.
5. Q: What can I do if I have lost my EXHIBITIOR pass and I am not allowed to enter the exhibition halls?
A: As CITM is always crowded with people, all exhibitors must take good care of their own passes. The loss of your pass or other certificates will cause great inconvenience for you, because CITM Organizing Committee will not issue any temporary passes to you.
6. Q: I am the leader of a delegation. I forget to bring the original copy of the Letter of Confirmation on CITM Booth. What shall I do?
A: The Letter of Confirmation on CITM Booth is the only certificate that can be changed into the EXHIBITOR passes from the registration center. An exhibitor will make registration at the designated place and get the passes on the strength of the original copy of the Letter of Confirmation on CITM Booth. If the original copy is lost or damaged, or it is not convenient for the delegation leader to present the original copy, the delegation leader will inform CITM Organizing Committee in person of the invalidation of the original copy before October 25, 2018, and the on-site confirmation method will be decided separately through consultation.
7. Q: What shall I do if I lose the Letter of Confirmation on CITM Booth, and someone makes registration on the strength of my original copy?
A: Be sure to take good care of your original copy. If it is lost, you must inform the Organizing Committee of the invalidation of the original copy before October 25. If you fail to make a statement overdue, and someone else claims it, you will take sole responsibility for the event.
8. Q: What shall we do if there are spelling mistakes of the contents on our companies in the Official Directory and the List of Exhibitors?
A: To safeguard exhibitors’ interests and ensure the correctness of information, CITM Organizing Committee shall not accept any handwritten Official Directory & List of Exhibitors. The application must be made in electronic form and be filled in strictly according to the normal form and contents in the application.
B Construction Guide
9. Q: What are “shell scheme booth” and “raw space booth”? What about the rentals for them?
A: The “shell scheme booth” refers to an independent exhibition booth surrounded or semi-surrounded by wall panels, with an area of nine square meters, which is equipped with some exhibition tools, such as tables and chairs. The “raw space booth” refers to a raw space without any equipment and fences.
In general, the rent of a shell scheme booth is higher than that of a raw space booth. The shell scheme booth is the first choice for exhibitors of small-scale. Though the rent of a raw space booth is slightly lower than that of a shell scheme booth, the exhibitor also needs to pay the “management fees for the raw space”, “construction fees for the exhibition booth”, “connection fees for electrical appliances” and other expenses. Hence, the raw space booth is suitable for large-scale exhibitors to make showcases.
10. Q: Why do some booths have two fascia boards, but my booth has only one?
A: Each of the shell scheme booths on the corner has two fascia boards, and each of the booths in the middle has only one.
11. Q: I have bought more than one shell scheme booths, which are in a row. Can I get rid of the partition boards between them and turn them into an integral whole?
A: Exhibitors are not allowed to get rid of partition boards without authorization. If you need to dismantle the partition boards of your shell scheme booths, please contact the official contractor timely so as to avoid making unnecessary payment because of reconstruction after you come to the site. See the Application for Facilities Rental.
12. Q: We need to hang our posters and promotion articles in the air 2,400 mm above the ground, but the shell scheme booth we rent does not allow us to hang such high promotion articles. What can we do?
A: Before you subscribe for an exhibition booth, you need to consider the type of the booth. The application for the shell scheme booth you submitted indicates that you have given up the right to make promotion in the air 2,400 mm above the ground. If you still need to make promotion in the air 2,400 mm above the ground, please pay the advertising fees according to the Provisions on the Management of the Exhibition Site.
13. Q: what we have subscribed is standard booth, however, due to various reasons, we want to change the standard booth to open space booth, is it OK?
A: Any exhibitors who plan to reconstruct their shell scheme booths must submit a written application to CITM Secretariat before October 20, 2018, and pay relevant fee for the raw
space booth. The reconstruction will not start before the application is approved; otherwise they could not get the related passes for reconstruction.
14. Q: The exhibition booth on the raw space I have rented does not exceed the limited height, nor cross the boundary, nor have any hidden troubles. Why does CITM Organizing Committee ask me to amend my design?
A: An exhibition booth on the raw space reflects not only the individual characteristics, but also the effects of the whole exhibition hall. Therefore CITM Organizing Committee will put forward suggestions on the amendments of the following exhibition booths. The Approval Opinion will not be issued before the exhibitor has amended the design.
1. The booth design that may affect the whole effects of the exhibition hall.
2. The booth design that will seriously affect the neighboring booths.
3. The booth design with hidden troubles for safety.
4. The booth design with an unhealthy political tendency or with the logo unsuitable for the overall atmosphere of the mart.
C On-Site Registration
15. Q: I am the leader of a delegation. When I came to CITM, I found a lot of registration centers. Which center shall I go to make registration?
A: There will be over 10 registration centers for one-stop service. Each registration center has its own responsibility and work (see the Exhibition Guide (6)——Registration). The center for your registration will be indicated in your Letter of Confirmation on CITM Booth. Detailed steps are as follows:
1. Identify the registration center code stated in the booth confirmation letter.
2. Then look for the registration center for exhibitors.
3. If you have any questions, please contact the “On-site Information Center”.
16. Q: I am a delegation leader. I haven’t received the original copy of the Letter of Confirmation on CITM Booth. How can I make registration?
A: CITM Secretariat reminds you: If you have purchased an exhibition booth of CITM, and has been confirmed by CITM Organizing Committee, the Secretariat will send you the original copy of the Letter of Confirmation on CITM Booth by mail in early October 2018.
You should pay attention to it and give a reply to CITM Secretariat
Tel: 0086-10-65201858, 65201292, 65201294, 65201295, 65201858
Post Code: 100740
Your timely feedback will help you participate in CITM smoothly.
17. Q: I am a delegation leader. What shall I do if I meet the following problems when making registration?
(1) I have lost the original copy of the Letter of Confirmation on CITM Booth;
(2) I hold the duplicated copy of the Letter of Confirmation on CITM Booth, and it is inconvenient for me to present the original copy;
(3) What shall I do if I lose the Letter of Confirmation on CITM Booth, and someone makes registration on the strength of my original copy?
What can I do?
A: (1) The original copy of the Letter of Confirmation on CITM Booth is the only evidence for you to participate in CITM. Please take good care of it. Once it is lost, please inform CITM Organizing Committee before October 25, 2018 and apply for a reissued Letter of Confirmation on CITM Booth with the printed word “Reissued”.
(2) In principle, CITM Organizing Committee will not accept the duplicated copy of the Letter of Confirmation on CITM Booth. For any special reason, the original-copy holder must submit a statement to CITM Organizing Committee before October 25, 2018, and sign a letter of authorization. The authorized person will make registration at CITM on the strength of the duplicated copy while declaring the in validation of the original copy.
(3) CITM Organizing Committee will not bear any responsibilities for the false and wrong claim of the registration certificates because of the delegation leader’s fault. We would like to make it clear that the original copy of the Letter of Confirmation on CITM Booth is the only certificate for you to participate in CITM. Once it is lost, you should contact CITM Secretariat right away so as to avoid even greater losses for you.
18. Q: I am an exhibitor. What materials will I get after registration?
A: You will be given as follows upon registration:
Four professional day admission tickets for each shell scheme booth or nine square meters space, equal to the number of “EXHIBITOR passes” and “PERFORMER passes”.
CITM 2018 Official Directory:
One for each shell scheme booth or nine square meters space,
19. Q: As an exhibitor, how can I make full use of the Official Directory to promote our company?
A: The Official Directory is the only official list of exhibitors from CITM Organizing Committee. As a exhibitor, it is very necessary to input the detailed information about your organization. Meanwhile, you may fill in Advertising Aid Guide and subscribe for the advertising pages of the Official Directory (See Part Four Advertising Promotion Guide for details).
20. Q: Our booth does not have much space to store our exhibits. Can we place our materials on the neighboring passages?
A: The public passages are used for fire evacuation. They must be kept clean and unblocked all the time, and no exhibitors should occupy the passages.
When designing a booth on the raw space, the designer must leave an enough storage space for holding materials. No exhibitor should occupy the passages and walls of its neighbors with any reasons.
If an exhibitor violates the above-mentioned regulations, CITM Organizing Committee will have the right to clean the passages without the consent of the owner.
21. Q: Our delegation has rented a number of shell scheme booths, which are distributed on both sides of a passage. Can we construct an image door over the public passage?
A: The passage is not only the main way for exhibitors, but also a way to evacuate people in
case of emergencies. The span and design of each passage have been strictly examined by the public security and fire control departments. Therefore CITM Organizing Committee strictly prohibits exhibitors from occupying the passages, including the spaces above the passages.
In addition, we suggest that if you need a larger area to exhibit, you should take account of the vacant land for booth construction when you make a subscription. In this way, you booth will not be divided into several parts, and larger space for exhibition will be gained, so that more exhibitors can participate in our Exhibition.
22. Q: Our delegation has missed the chance of applying for the free use of the press conference room. Can we rent other meeting rooms to hold our press conference?
A: If you missed the change to apply for the free use of the press conference room, you may rent other meeting room at your cost, subject to the following conditions:
(1) The renter must be the exhibitor of CITM 2018;
(2) The delegation who needs to rent meeting rooms must pay for the rooms, and the Organizing Committee will not issue any additional EXHIBITOR pass;
(3) The exhibitors shall arrange for journalist invitation to their press conferences or presentations, or fill in Application E and submit it to the Organizing Committee for assistance.
23. Q: Can we invite our friends who are not exhibitors of CITM to hold the press conference?
A: CITM Organizing Committee does not encourage the joint convening of press conferences by exhibitors and non-exhibitors of CITM, and will refuse to issue extra EXHIBITOR passes.
24. Q: How to apply for the attendance of press conference?
A: You will be admitted to the press conference by the Invitation. Journalists can register at the journalism ground and then got admitted.
25. Q: What news will be issued at the press conference?
A: The press conference of CITM Organizing Committee is an official way to announce the progress of CITM and the statistical data on CITM.