SINOTRANS EASTERN COMPANY LTD. EXPOSITION LOGISTICS BRANCH is the consigned (Airway/Seaway) customs
declaration company in the exhibition.
Consignee: SINOTRANS EASTERN CO LTD EXPOSITION LOGISTICS BRANCH
Add: Room 402 No.85 Ou Yang Rd. 200091 Shanghai China
Contact: Ma Wenyuan
Notify: CHINA INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL MART 2014
Exhibitor: xxx,Hall No.:xxx, Booth No.:xxx
Beijing King Tetier Logistics Ltd
Tel: 0086-10-87670173, 0086-10-67633626
CONTACT: MaWenyuan/Wang Kou
Note: Please send the “Airway/Seaway Bill” and the “List of Exhibits” by fax or express to the Consignee and Notifier as soon as the cargoes are delivered.
2. TIME SCHEDULE
* Deadline for documents arrival
— By Air: Oct.31, 2014
— By Sea: Oct. 16, 2014
* Deadline for cargo’s arrival in Shanghai
— By Air: Nov. 06, 2014
— By Sea (in Shanghai Seaport): Oct. 29, 2014
* Move-in Date for the Exhibits —— Nov. 12-13, 2014
* Move-out Date for the Exhibits —— After 17:00, Nov. 16, 2014
3. DOCUMENTS NEEDED
The following documents are needed for Customs Clearance in China.
* 1 Copy of List of Exhibits
* 1 Copy of Packing List
4. CASE MARKING
All packages must be clearly marked on at least 3 sides as following:
CHINA INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL MART 2014
C/O Beijing King Tetier Logistics Ltd.
Case No.: 1/n, 2/n, n/n…… (“n” refers to the total)
Gross Weight: (KG)
Dims: (L×W×H cm)
It is very important to complete a clear and precise case marking, with which your cargoes can be moved smoothly,
avoiding any mistakes. It is also necessary for you to indicate on your cargoes the lifting points and center of gravity.
5. SHIPMENT OF DANGEROUS CARGOES / BULKY CARGOES
In case you are going to ship dangerous cargoes, it is imperative to observe the IMCO & FAF Regulations. Please
also give our agent or us directly a clear/early advice and submit 1 copy of the certificate of danger level and the list of
dangerous exhibits, so that we can make necessary arrangements.
In case you have some bulky cargoes to be shipped (Exceeding 5.0M×2.2M×2.3M, over 3 tons), you are also requested
to submit 1 copy of the list of the bulky exhibits and stand layout plan.
Please kindly understand that the packing cases of exhibits should be suitable for long distance transportation and
frequent loading / unloading, packing / re-packing and must be strong enough to protect the exhibits from damage and
rain. Packing in carton is not suitable for your valuable cargoes.
7. CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
CUSTOMS CLEARANCE IN P.R.CHINA
1. BEFORE EXHIBITION
Exhibitors should apply for customs clearance before the exhibition, and provide a complete manifest to make customs clearance work smoothly.
1) Exhibitors are requested to fill in the list of exhibits:
a. The list of exhibits must be true and precise. Avoid any indistinct vocabulary for the name and quantity of the exhibits.
b. Give-away and abandoned exhibits should be separately filled in the list of exhibits.
c. The list of exhibits takes effect after exhibitors sign or seal on it.
2) Exhibitors could not unpack the case without the approval by the customs department.
2. DURING EXHIBITION
1) Exhibitors can not bring the exhibits out of the hall.
2) Exhibitors should take care of the valuable exhibits. In case of any loss, customs will still levy on it.
3) For give-away gift items, exhibitor can only distribute on site after the approval by the customs, (Some items may be required to pay an import tax security deposit) before the distribution.
3. AFTER EXHIBITION
1) Customs regulations of China specify that all exhibits must be declared at the close of the exhibition to indicate which item of their exhibits are sold, consumed, given away, abandoned or returned. To ensure smooth clearance, exhibitors are advised to complete the corresponding part of the list of exhibits and return them to our staff on-site at least on or before the exhibition closing date.
2) Publications, brochures, graphics & films, tapes, videocassettes etc.
The customs authorities will stringently monitor the A/M materials. Such materials as well as films, videocassette, tapes must by submitted to the customs office for censorship through us about 10 days before the exhibition opening. We feel it necessary to bring up this point because inappropriate materials will be banned or confiscated.
3) Advertising materials and give-away
(Description of give-away items, i.e. plastic bags, key rings. etc) Normally are permitted by customs authorities before the opening of exhibition. There’s no duty on low valued items, except calculators, watches and other valuables.
4) Sold exhibits
We shall assist exhibitors in the preparation of necessary customs documents for examination and clearance of sold exhibits on-site. We are not responsible, however, for the hand over procedures, which involve signing of contract and signing of delivery of acceptance documents. The charges to remove sold items from exhibition booth to the exhibition ground or to vehicles will be on exhibitor’s own account.
5) Hand-carried exhibits
Exhibitors should declare to the customs, (upon arrival at Shanghai International Airport) all hand-carried items on the personal declaration form for which the exhibitors have to fill in. Exhibitors may also contact the staff of KTL to help you complete the customs clearance procedures.
8. STAND LAYOUT PLANS
If you have exhibiting equipment which weights over 1000 kgs per package, please kindly notify us in advance for
9. DELIVERY OF EXHIBITS
Beijing King Tetier Logistics Ltd. will deliver exhibits to booth, unpack them, against the signature of the exhibitors or authorized agent. It is strongly recommended that exhibitors or representatives must be present on site during movein period, otherwise, Beijing King Tetier Logistics Ltd. will not be liable for any claims.
10. RETURN TRANSPORTATION
During the exhibition, Beijing King Tetier Logistics Ltd. will set up the Return Shipment Office in the fair-site, providing such services for domestic and overseas exhibitors as packing the cargoes for return, and processing of domestic and international shipment direct to destinations or storage places by sea, air, train, truck or express.
There includes no insurance premium in the transportation fee of exhibits, to which we require exhibitors have whole course insurance, including exhibition ground risk and the third party liability risk. As for canceled exhibits, please insure against return trip. Generally, only carriers’ risk of KTL can be covered once exhibitors do not choose commercial insurance.
It is advisable to insure the exhibits through a company of which the People’s Insurance Company of China (PICC) is the agent in China. Exhibitors should also bring a copy of the insurance policy to Shanghai. It will be useful in case exhibitors need to file a claim for Damage or Loss in China. Upon request, Beijing King Tetier Logistics Ltd. can arrange coverage against all risk during transportation from origin to exhibition site, duration of the fair, storage and return transportation to exhibitor’s facilities. We will not cover insurance unless we receive instruction in writing to do so.
*Note: The maximum liability of Beijing King Tetier Logistics Ltd. for any loss of or damage to goods or for any no-delivery or miss-delivery is USD 200.00 per consignment.
A. INBOUND MOVEMENT
We kindly ask exhibitors to make sure that 50% of our handling charge for inbound movement and on-site service is paid prior to the opening of the exhibition, and the balance will be paid before the moving of the exhibits into the exhibition hall.
B. OUTBOUND MOVEMENT
It should be paid before the exhibits when leaving the P.R.China.
1. The attached lump sum price tariff excludes destination ocean freight, handling charges in airport / railway terminus, overtime storage dues for port / airport & railway terminus or in freight forwarder’s warehouse.
2. If exhibits which arrive earlier than specified, all storage dues will be on exhibitor’s account.
3. Minimum chargeable volume for 20’container is 23 cubic meters and for 40’container is 46 cubic meters.
4. Minimum 1 cubic meter of metric ton, calculate as whichever is higher.
5. All freight charges must be settled in accordance with our schedule mentioned in the shipping guideline on attached form, a 2.5% outlay commission will be added to the unpaid invoice before the exhibition.
6. The lump sum price tariff is only based on ground floor exhibits, a 30% surcharges for on-site service will be levied for upstairs exhibits.
7. The lump sum price tariff are only based on general cargoes, for special cargoes, e.g. dangerous cargoes, 100% additional charges will be levied.
8. For exhibits, which arrive after the time schedule on the shipping guideline, a surcharge amounting to 30% of inbound movement charges and on-site service charges will be levied.
9. For shipment arranged through our overseas agents, please kindly contact the agents for details of remitting payment.
D. REMITTANCE OF PAYMENT
Please remit the expenses to the account of the consigned freight agent: Beijing King Tetier Logistics Ltd. (for the exhibitor who will deliver the goods directly to Shanghai)
13. IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR IMPORTATION GOODS INTO CHINA-DECLARATION OF CONFIER/NON-CONFIER WOOD OR NON-WOOD PACKING
China Entry & Exit Inspection and Quarantine requires all wood packing goods from overseas countries to undertake a Heat Treatment/Fumigation Handling at the origin country prior to shipping to China and mark “IPPC” on the outer packing.
The exhibitors shall provide relevant certifying documents in time, and apply for inspections.